Monday, March 20, 2017

Challenge #123 enTWINED

Welcome to the reminder post for challenge #123 entwined for Let's Craft and Create!
As the challenge title suggests this months theme is the use of twine in a project.  When I thought of twine I automatically thought of a males birthday card for some reason.  I had some nautical themed prima paper that I thought would work quite well with some stamped rustic images.  Here's what I managed to come up with.......







To complete this project I have used:
Prima - French Riviera
Archival Ink Black
Vintage Photo Distress ink
Pearl enamel dots
Stamp set

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful masculine birthday card tammy. loved your works. happy to follow you
    Shylaashree
    Fellow DT at Lets craft & create
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete