Challenge #123 enTWINED

Welcome to the reminder post for challenge #123 entwined for Let's Craft and Create!
As the challenge title suggests this months theme is the use of twine in a project.  When I thought of twine I automatically thought of a males birthday card for some reason.  I had some nautical themed prima paper that I thought would work quite well with some stamped rustic images.  Here's what I managed to come up with.......







To complete this project I have used:
Prima - French Riviera
Archival Ink Black
Vintage Photo Distress ink
Pearl enamel dots
Stamp set

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. beautiful masculine birthday card tammy. loved your works. happy to follow you
    Shylaashree
    Fellow DT at Lets craft & create
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits