What a way to spend some time!

Hey Everyone - so someone suggested that I join in a L.O.A.D challenge for the month of October, it could be a scrap layout or a card etc a double layout was worth two days.  Sure I thought how hard could this be.....tell you what it's a good thing that I needed to produce a few extra cards for a gala coming up! 


I had great fun doing this though, such a good way to work on those decision making skills lol.


I know it's not October anymore and even though all my creations were shared with a LOAD Facebook group I thought I'd share a few here too.  Let me know which ones you prefer!
 
 

Camera box with mini album

 

This was from a Trina Mclune kit but I loved the contrast of pretty pink flowery and the typical expression on my daughters face!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits