Saturday, October 15, 2016

Lifes Little moments

Life's little moments....we all have them and we all remember how those little moments help to create a bigger picture.  The second challenge for the month at Let's Scrap Sketches provided me with a great sketch in order to celebrate exactly that one of my life's little moments.

Here is my take on the sketch challenge



I enjoy creating my own backgrounds and building layers.  I started by stamping a chevron pattern in white paint, I wanted it to stand out rather than soak into the paper. 

Then I started layering on top of this.  I used a stamp from Kaisercraft Scrap yard along with a stampin up alpha roller stamp.  I concentrated the roller stamp around the edges so as to create a sense of a boarder to the page.
I added triangles from the Kaisercraft Attitude range, sewing these in place and leaving the threads for texture.  I again then used the stampin up roller stamp and went over the top of some of these.

 Thanks for reading my blog post - hope you have found a little something to help inspire you!

Product list:
Kaisercraft - Scrap yard papers and stamp - Attitude papers - Chevron Stamp
Stampin up Alpha roller stamp