The Gang.....

So here we are at the second challenge of  Lets Scrap Sketches.  Have to admit I was really quite torn with this sketch, initially I had intended to use this sketch to document a special event that both of the kids did.....but ....I was out running one dark morning and as I started planning the pages in my head, thinking about the kinds of papers that I had at home and what photo's to use etc and I couldn't seem to get past some old Kaisercraft Miss Match papers + embelishments and a photo of the kids with their cousins.  By the end of my run I had the layout all planned out in my head - completely different to my first idea.  It's amazing what you can achieve with some quiet alone time!  Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed doing it :)


Here is the fab sketch that sparked the inspiration for this. 
While I have used the left hand side of this sketch I can also envisage many layout possibilities as a double or another single :)

I love the character that oozes out of this photo it has a real retro feel for me
 

I added layers by adding some stamping, with torn papers and part of an old sewing pattern

Here you can see that I have also used layers of lace and thread for some texture and dimension
Family - good time - crazy fun


Thanks for taking the time to drop by!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits