It's Finally Happening!!!!

After so so so long of suggesting, asking - begging - pleading I've finally convinced the kids (and the hubby) to share our wee room off the lounge!  It's only a small space but somehow over the years we had managed to cram so many toys into it.  So my weekend was spent cleaning this room out and transforming it into a shared space.  While it's not yet totally complete I'm just happy that I have a desk to work at yay!!!!!  Creations here I come!!!!
So I forgot to take a true photo - but this one is
 about 3/4 way through my clean out.
And......I at least have my desk and essentials in there! 
 Still a shelf to go up and the TV.  So happy :)
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits