I'm back from SENZ!

So Heather and I went up to SENZ in Auckland this year and had a fantastic time!  We made the most of the opportunity of being able to attend classes with some great tutors and managed to fit in 6 classes and one express class.  Time well worth spent. Ohh and talk about the shopping....a bit too good, I may have gone a bit over board oopps.  We may have left after winning a few prizes also, just to add to the fun.  Heather and I won the fancy dress where the theme was glitz and glam - we sparkled in our lovely dresses and I entered a layout into the 'My Favourite place in NZ' competition....guess what.....It came first in the layout category.  Here are some pics for you to enjoy.






Comments

  1. Cool love the layout. Is that stitching I see? Congrats on the won.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits